Monday, September 28, 2009

My dog Buddie Love, happily sleeping in the sunshine at home =)

Well I did it again. Relapsed into non-blogging. If you care for an explanation, here is a little one.

I used to be able to get online on my laptop through my Palm Treo using a little program called PDANet. The connection was slow, but still let me stay connected with the outside world if I was away from home.

I have since ditched the Treo for an iPhone and I can do just about everything with it (without connecting up to my laptop)...except blog. I haven't found a good app for blogging yet, and honestly, wasn't really searching that hard. I was still tweeting, though, so if you are ever desperate to know what I'm doing at any given time ;o) just check my Twitter page. And if you know of a good iPhone Blogger app, or some other way to connect when isolated from Wifi services, please let me know.

So now I have returned home from my final trip to the shore (boo!) for this year and I am settling back into life at home. Which means you can go back to getting updates from this here blog. <3