Sunday, December 6, 2009



It has been a long time since I wrote a menu plan Monday post and I'm really stoked to do it this week.  I have been so short on time lately, that I haven't even written a post yet to tell you all that I have re-entered the world of Weight Watchers.  After a summer of living it up at the shore I have quite a few too many extra pounds again.  So far I've been doing it for about 3-4 weeks and I've only lost a total of 2 lbs. as I haven't really amped it up yet & then there was of course Thanksgiving ;)

So here is my plan for the week, with the WW points.  Also, I only usually post dinners, but I wanted to link up to this recipe for little one point breakfast cups that you can freeze and microwave any day you want a hot little breakfast (or snack).  I'm going to be making these and freezing them to just have on hand.

Little side note- I also never post my vegetables as I kind of fly by the seat of my pants with those, but usually a pasta dish is served with salad and then spinach or broccoli is usually a veggie side.  Since my main dish on Monday is so low point I might add a baked potato or sweet potato.

Monday- Thin sliced porkchops with shake & bake - 3 pts. for 4oz.

Tuesday- My old standby Springtime Pasta (I really do eat this almost every other week I think) It makes 6 servings at 6-7 points each (depending on which garlic & herb cheese spread you use)

Wednesday- The first Meatloaf recipe mentioned here except I use half ground turkey and half beef, eliminate the brown sugar and it's only 3 pts. per serving (6 servings)

Thursday- I'm going out to dinner with a friend (woohoo!) so Marc will be eating Springtime Pasta leftovers =)

Friday- Creamy Chicken & Mushrooms Macaroni casserole (While you are there, there are tons of great recipes on her site) 5 pts. per 1 cup serving

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday- Bruschetta Chicken Bake (another old standby ;o) 6 pts.

Be sure to check out the other menu plans over at Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm envious...I haven't done a menu plan in so long! But sometimes I just want to eat boring food and it seems like no one in my house agrees lol

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I will trying a few of your recipes. I am also trying to get back on the WW wagon! :) (After Chritsmas fo course)