Wednesday, December 9, 2009



This is a really quick little tip for you. I picked this up from a magazine a while back and it definitely saves time in the morning (or if you are organized, night) when making lunches.

All you have to do is get a container that holds all of the stuff you use to make sandwiches, and keep those items in it.  Then you only have to make one trip to the fridge. :)  And I know what you're thinking, Bay's sandwiches are lame.  Please.  Marc is just grateful to have a lunch. :D

Check out the other tips on Works for me Wednesday!

3 comments:

Frugal Sara said...

Ha! What a simple, easy idea. Love it!

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

SImple yet practical! If only I had food in my fridge...
http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. My sandwiches are lame too but I second the idea that having a sandwich is better than not having one :)