Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am so multi-tasking challenged that blogging and watching the taping of the Martha Stewart show kind of crashes my brain :) But here I am doing my first-ever live blog post!

Martha Stewart looks amazing, you wouldn't guess on the show that she's wearing some super hot high heels!  The guests on today's show are Alexis Stewart (Martha's daughter!) & Jennifer Koppelman Hutt of Whatever Girls.

Pim Techamuanvivit is from Bangkok and cooked up some Pad Thai that made the whole studio smell amazing, and now I am hungry! (And I'm super stoked to get a free copy of her cookbook, woohoo!)

The next few guests are Jeff Blumenkrantz, Andrew Ritchie, and Briana Campbell.  I'll try to post some more while it tapes, if my ADD brain can handle it :)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

It was great meeting you Bay! Now to check out your blog:)