Sunday, January 3, 2010



I haven't figured out the WW points for my recipes this week, but everything is very WW-friendly.  If you have read this blog for a while, you might remember a little series I did on pantry/freezer organization.  I've been wanting to re-do that, as I have reached a place again where I have no idea what I have.  I haven't had the time to set aside to do this, but I do want to use up some cans that have been bouncing around for some time (salmon & chicken...I'm not a fan of either in canned form, but I want to just use them up).  So I just put this together really quick using a couple of "stand-by" favorites:

Monday- This recipe for WW Beef Goulash

Tuesday- Salmon casserole from Fix-it and Forget It Lightly cookbook (I found a linked up copy of this recipe on this page, it is near the bottom)

Wednesday- My stand-by Chicken & Orzo

Thursday- Homemade pizza

Friday- Another standy-by, Chicken Tortilla Soup

Saturday- Out!

Sunday- Leftovers

If you need a little inspiration, check out the other menu plans over at Orgjunkie.com!

1 comments:

This Mama Works It! said...

Sounds YUMMY! I am going to put my menu up hopefully tomorrow. Almost all the recipes were out of my WW cookbooks. And I am so proud of myself. I actually cooked all the recipes TODAY and FROZE them all for dinner during the week. I work full-time so I know this is going to be a major stress reliever this week. Have a great night!