Monday, August 17, 2009


Confession: I didn't do so hot on my menu plan last week. With the birth of my nephew, having an open house and the other activities of the week, I didn't cook as much as I had hoped I would. On a high note, the Chicken with White Wine & Artichokes was a really good recipe and I'll definitely have to make that again soon!

Monday- The hamburgers & hot dogs we were supposed to have yesterday ;o)

Tuesday- The Red Beans & Rice recipe from last week (still have the hankering & the ingredients)--gotta warn you, the link is from Dinner Tool and makes my computer run really slow for some reason.

Wednesday- Overnight Salmon Bake to use up a can of salmon. Note: You can use a can of condensed mushroom soup instead of white sauce--definitely what I will be doing.

Thursday- Grilled bbq chicken

Friday- Broiled tilapia with capers and breadcrumbs

Saturday & Sunday are both out! Spending time at the beach with family. =)

Need some recipes/menu ideas? Check out the other menu plans at Menu Plan Monday!


0 comments: