Monday, August 31, 2009


It's a little late (seeing as we already ate our Monday night meal, lol) & not too exciting, but I wanted to go ahead and get a MPM post up this week, since I am determined to be back on track this week :D

Monday- Grilled chicken teriyaki

Tuesday- Bringing a freezer meal to my sister's place (remember, she just had a baby!) - We'll eat it together

Wednesday- My old stand-by, Springtime Pasta (here is the link to an old MPM where I list this, the easiest recipe ever)

Thursday- Pork Chops with apple stuffing (I can't find this online to link up, it's in the Pillsbury Pot Pies & Casseroles book that is in stores now)

Friday- Beef enchilada stack (also in the Pillsbury book; if these recipes are worthwhile I'll take pics and blog about them)

Saturday- Out!

Sunday- Burgers/dogs on the grill

Check out the other menu plans over at Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments: