Wednesday, December 3, 2008



Five...five dollar...five dollar magazine subscriptions! Ok, I love that Subway jingle way too much! I look for excuses to say five dollars!

I think magazine subscriptions make great Christmas gifts, especially for those on your list that are far away (no shipping on your part!). Hearst magazines is offering a holiday special for $5 subscriptions to these magazines:

  • Cosmopolitan
  • Country Living
  • Esquire
  • Food Network magazine
  • Good Housekeeping
  • Harper's Bazaar
  • House Beautiful
  • Marie Claire
  • O, The Oprah Magazine
  • Popular Mechanics
  • Redbook
  • Seventeen
  • Smart Money
  • Town & Country
  • Veranda
You can learn more or sign up here. I think that's a really great deal. I found this offer on Money Saving Mom's site & thought it was too good not to pass along.

Love, Bay

0 comments: