Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ever seen those big Redbox movie rental kiosks in your grocery store? My Acme definitely has one, but apparently they are every where, including (in some areas) Walmarts, Walgreens & McDonald's (the geniuses at McD's are responsible for creating Redbox).

WELL...I see a lot of blogs posting Redbox codes every Monday for a free rental. This has never seemed convenient for me, as we probably won't watch the movie on Monday and then I will get charged $1 a day until I bring the movie back. What I just learned from The Centsible Sawyer is that there are other codes frequently popping up that can be used any night of the week. She also has some codes on her site for free movies at Walmart on Sundays. Check out her post about Redbox here.

I'm not sure if I'll actually start using this soon, since I already use Netflix and have a lot of 'shows' on my DVR. But I think it's good to know about the free code site in the event any of us have a movie fix, it might as well be free!

1 comments:

AudreyO said...

We love the Redbox, but like you, Monday is not always the best night to watch a movie. Thank you so much for sharing this link with those who come to your blog.