Tuesday, December 30, 2008

image from iateapie on flickr

Whoa, a couple more freebies out there! Thanks to moneysavingmom.

Send a text message saying 'select' to 467467 and you can sign up for a free can of Campbell's Select Harvest soup. I have received this coupon before and it looks like it is reset to do again!

Also, click here for a free sample of Orville Redenbacher's natural gourmet popcorn. You do not have to put in a Kroger number to sign up!

Now for the reminder, almost 90% of my coupons expire tomorrow, December 31st. I don't normally buy things just because I have a coupon, but you may want to pull all your expiring coupons and see if there is anything you want to pick up. I use couponmom.com sometimes to check coupon matchups for ShopRite (if you are in NJ, she also has Stop & Shop and Pathmark matchups, no Acme though, that's what I'm for ;) Just go to her site, you may need to register if you haven't already, and click on "Grocery deals by state".

I might be swinging over to ShopRite tomorrow to get a few things before all those coupons expire!

0 comments: