Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been busy running around doing all the usual Christmas shopping, so it has been a slow news weekend. I found a couple of posts about free items at Target and I thought I'd pass them along. Not sure if I'm gonna run out to Target for these, but if you are stopping by it is worth a shot!

Moneysavingmom has a post about possible free Rayovac batteries at Target here. If you can find the Rayovac batteries in your Target's dollar section, this would be a sweet deal!

Common Sense with Money has a post about free Airwick Luminair flameless candles here. These would make great little add-on gifts or stocking stuffers.

Hope these work for you! Also, to let you know, there is a website called A Full Cup that has a Target printable coupon generator, that lets you save some paper when printing Target printable coupons. Go here to check it out. And don't forget that Target store coupons can be combined with manufacturer coupons to get some really good deals. My store used to give me a hard time about this, so I tend to go to the youngest cashiers available, it sounds terrible to say, but the young ones actually tend to listen and say "I'll try it" while the older ones just want to argue. But it does work!

0 comments: