Sunday, February 1, 2009

First, if you are new to working deals at Acme, please read the background info on one of my earlier deals posts. This will explain how the coupons double & how to print two copies of the printable coupons.

I went to Acme tonight to pick up some things before the Super Bowl and I saw a bunch of good stuff in their 10 for $10 section (which just means $1, since you don't have to buy ten). I saw some Cascadian Farms organic cereal/granola bars on sale for $1! There are a bunch of $1 off any Cascadian Farms printables out there (like the ones available here). That would make these totally free! Of course I didn't have those Cascadian Farms coups with me...I might just have to go back!

The rest of the deals are still very light this week. Here's all I could see:

Non-coupon deals:

Acme is still running their "Favorite 4" promotion, where you can choose 4 meat/seafood products from a list of over 30 options, and pay $19.99 for them, no matter what the individual package price may be. You must buy 4 and they must have the "Favorite 4" label on them. Each choice is supposed to be enough to feed a family of 4. Some of the items include 2 lbs. of 80% lean ground beef, 2 lbs. of Italian sausage, Whole frying chickens, Gorton's Frozen fish sticks or fillets, etc. See the front page of the circular for more details.

Only through Monday, Acme All Natural Jumbo Packs of Split Chicken Breasts are on sale $1/a lb.

Printable coupon deals:

Green Giant boxed frozen vegetables are on sale for $1 each through Monday only! There are $0.60 off 2 printables here that would make these $0.40 each (the $0.60 will double to $1.20 off!) Or there are $0.65 off 3 printables here to make them $0.57 each.

Hunts canned tomatoes are on sale for $1 each. Use the $1 off 3 printable here to get them for $0.66 each.

12 pack cans of Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero or Sprite are on sale 4 for $11. If you you MyCokeRewards, you can print $1 off a 12-pack coupons to help lower this total. Also, use the coupon on the back page of the circular to get 2 2-liter bottles of Coke Zero free! (My store was completely emptied of the Coke Zero 2-liters, so I asked a manager, and he let me substitute Sprite Zero & Cherry Coke Zero...doesn't hurt to ask!)


Newspaper coupon deals:

Heluva Good Dips are on sale 2 for $3. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from the paper to get them for $1 each!

Green Giant boxed frozen vegetables are on sale for $1 each through Monday only! Use the $0.50 off two coupons from recent newspaper inserts to get them for $0.50 each. Also check the printable deals on these I mentioned above.

Hillshire Farms Kielbasa or Smoked Sausages are on sale buy one get one free with a max. price of $4.99 each. There is a $1 off any two coupon from a recent newspaper, that would make these buy one get one at $3.99, or $1.99 each! I ended up using my coupon instead on the Hillshire Farms 2 for $6 Lit'l Smokies, making those $2.50 each.

Tropicana Pure Premium orange juices are on sale 2 for $6. Use the $1 off any two newspaper coupon to make them $2.50 each.

That's all I see for now. If you find anything, please post a comment. If I see anything else crop up, I'll edit the post.

0 comments: