Friday, November 7, 2008



The first 20,000 people will receive a Ziploc holiday gift pack with samples & coupons.

Complete a survey and receive a free sample of facial cleansing cloths.

Get a free subscription to TV Guide, while it lasts.

Nab these little sticky pads and you can leave your opinion about dirty restrooms!

Enter here for a free sample of Kickbutt amped energy balls.

Walmart is giving away a free sample of a mystery hair product that will be revealed November 24th.

Free Breath-a-licious dog bone (you will need to confirm an email).

Free sample of Glad food storage bags via Walmart.

Get one free Huggies diaper to try, sizes 1, 3, or 5.

Your doggie can get another freebie: a sample of Pedigree Good Bites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bay! I love Free things!! Thanks so much for this, it really helps out especially since I have no time to figure out where these freebies are!

Tania

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi! I'm Debbie. I stumbled across your blog today. I'm going to explore! Please stop by my blog anytime and leave a comment. (: