Thursday, November 13, 2008

So this morning I had my weigh in. I didn't go last week, just because I was slacking a bit and it was pouring rain. Earlier this week I heard the weather forecast that it was going to rain again on Thursday, but this time I knew I couldn't skip. So I dragged cranky Rayna out to the meeting and...

...I was down 1.4!! What?? Over a lb.!!?? When I was off the wagon this week? It is a miracle, I tell ya. Maybe it was all my running around cleaning this week. Or maybe it is that when I don't journal what I'm eating, I actually eat *less* because I'm nervous about how "bad" I am doing.

So I am 2 lbs. away from my goal weight! Hooray!

On a side note, you know it's not cool to be a follower, right? BUT I added the "followers" feature to my blog, and that IS cool. I still thought "follower" didn't sound very nice so I changed it to "my loyal subjects"...hehe, like that is so much better! But seriously, please sign up to follow my blog. I would love you forever :) (It is down on the right below the post archive & labels, but it doesn't seem to be working right now. You can also just click here)...I think you have to have a blog yourself? I don't get it! But thanks for those who are trying!

Love, Bay

2 comments:

Eric said...

Way to go Bay.

Anonymous said...

Yay, well done Bay. Whoever thinks bad weather affects weight loss was obviously wrong :p