Friday, November 28, 2008


Yup! All of that was completely f-r-e-e. Yes I paid an actual $2 in real money, but I had walked in with $38.95 in ecbs, and I left with $43.89! Even the Whitman's sampler was "free" because it was on sale for $3.99, I had a $2 coupon from a really old insert (like from March or May or something! lol) and then the overage from my other products with coupons covered it! If you haven't gone to CVS yet, your store may still have some things available for free. Check the post here to get the scoop.

There are quite a few CVS stores in my area, and I chose to go to one a little further from my house, because it is usually better stocked and has friendlier employees. I also think the employees at my local store hide the free items or get them for themselves because they are immediately all gone. So anyway, I arrived at the good CVS 5 mins. before 8 and there were already 3 other people waiting to get in! I couldn't believe it. These were real, serious deal-getters like me. When they unlocked the doors we all went right for the razors, and it was funny, I said "Should we all just follow each other?" and everyone nervously chuckled like 'oh man I gotta get my stuff!' hehe. But it was all good. All of us got our stuff and it was like Christmas morning. We helped each other find things, we took turns working our transactions and the cashier loved it. Sigh. I wish this happened every time, but it sure made for a nice Thanksgiving morning of goodies. :)

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving & good luck to anyone who may be Black Friday shopping. I am not one for crowds so I will be right here at home. Cyber Monday might be the day for me.

0 comments: